The safety of our customers & team are paramount.
To ensure this, please observe the following.
What we have done:
- We have installed perspex screens at certain locations in the premises for the safety of our staff and customers.
- We have temporarily removed bar stools as all food and drink should be consumed at tables.
- We have implemented a one-way system through the building.
- We have fitted locking doors to the toilet areas to ensure a one-in one-out policy.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment, and trained our staff accordingly.
- All staff are wearing face coverings, and their temperatures are taken at the beginning of each shift.
- We urge customers to book ahead if they intend to visit due to slightly restricted seating capacity.
- We are operating full table service.
- We are only permitted to serve food and drink in the garden and outside areas – our customers are able to enter the premesis to make use of the facilities and to sign in.
What you need to do:
- Maintain the government-recommended 1m distancing between yourself and others.
- Wear a face covering at all times when entering and moving around the pub; for example, using the toilets.
- Make use of the sanitizing stations around the premeses throughout your visit.
- Use contactless payments wherever possible.
- Observe the one-way system that is in place throughout the premises.
- Observe any signs displayed, and any instructions from our team.
- Do not visit if you feel at all unwell.
- Observe the one-in one-out system that is in place in the toilets, using locks on the main doors.
- Any number of diners may sit together provided they are of no more than 2 households. Parties from more than 2 households are limited to 6 people maximum.
- It is now law for every customer over the age of 16 to sign in for the purposes of track and trace. You can do this via the NHS mobile app, or manually with a member of the team.
We would like to thank our customers for their ongoing support, and we ask for your continued patience and understanding as we resume trading in a very different way during these unprecedented times.
Thank you for your understanding.
Gav, Nix & the Team.